Disclaimer: these requirements may change from time to time due to different design requirements.
- Length: between 2 and 128 characters
- Allowed characters: a-z, A-Z, 0-9, -
- Must begin with a letter
- Must not end with “-cld” unless using a private S3 bucket
- Length: between 1 and 255 characters
- Allowed characters: any language character (including non-English) and in addition dot
-, as well as any HTML escaped characters (E.g.
%26as opposed to
While '?&#\%<>+' are utterly forbidden, other special characters will be replaced with underscores
_and preceding/trailing occurrences will be trimmed off
- Should not begin nor end with whitespace or forward-slash (those will be omitted as well)
- You cannot use 'v' followed by numeric characters as the name of a folder.