While you can dynamically change any transformation you need for your website, we also allow you to "lock-in" your settings by moving to a strict mode on your production systems once you are settled on a design (and fear abuse). This means that only image transformations that were explicitly requested by the developer can be accessed by the website's visitors. This effectively prevents visitors from generating unwanted images on your account. This option is available in the a settings section of our management console.
Articles in this section
- Does Cloudinary Store Any Cookies?
- Source IP address XX.XXX.XXX.XX not allowed
- For how long does Cloudinary cache my delivered content on the CDN?
- Am I the owner of my images?
- Can I allow access to uploaded images only to authenticated users?
- How can I prevent users from fetching remote URLs dynamically using my Cloudinary's account?
- How do I prevent users for generating image transformations by playing with URL parameters?