Cloudinary allows you to define a list of domain names that remote image fetching can work against. This means that you can add your site's domain to the list, effectively limiting Cloudinary's fetch only to images from your website. This option is available in the settings section of our management console under Allowed fetch domains.
Articles in this section
- Does Cloudinary Store Any Cookies?
- Source IP address XX.XXX.XXX.XX not allowed
- For how long does Cloudinary cache my delivered content on the CDN?
- Am I the owner of my images?
- Can I allow access to uploaded images only to authenticated users?
- How can I prevent users from fetching remote URLs dynamically using my Cloudinary's account?
- How do I prevent users for generating image and video transformations by playing with the URL parameters?