Of-course. You are the owner of all images and files uploaded to Cloudinary for your account. You retain full copyrights to your content in any of your uploaded materials served through the Service. You can read more about it at our Terms of Service.
Articles in this section
- Source IP address XX.XXX.XXX.XX not allowed
- For how long does Cloudinary cache my delivered content on the CDN?
- Am I the owner of my images?
- Can I allow access to uploaded images only to authenticated users?
- How can I prevent users from fetching remote URLs dynamically using my Cloudinary's account?
- How do I prevent users for generating image transformations by playing with URL parameters?