You can delete an uploaded image by clicking on the image's thumbnail in the media library and then clicking on the red Delete button in the top right corner of the image dialog.
Articles in this section
- How to instantly and effortlessly add optimization means to your images on WordPress websites
- How can I integrate Cloudinary with my existing WooCommerce store?
- How to create a WordPress gallery based on images uploaded to Cloudinary?
- Where did the migration button on WP media-library disappear?
- How to deliver images via HTTPS in WordPress?
- Does Cloudinary's WordPress plugin support multi-sites?
- I'm experiencing an issue with Cloudinary's WordPress plugin. What can I do?
- How to link my images back to WordPress's Media library?
- How can I utilize images uploaded to Cloudinary as featured images?
- Why am I receiving an error status '400' when I try to connect a WP site with my Cloudinary media library?