When experiencing any issues with our WordPress plugin, please check the following:
- Verify that you use the latest version of WordPress.
- Verify that you use the latest version of our plugin.
- Verify that you use the latest versions of other installed plugins.
- Reinstall Cloudinary's plugin.
- Verify that the correct CLOUDINARY_URL was entered in the Cloudinary plugin's Settings page.
- Try to disable all other plugins. If it works, try to enable them one by one and verify which one collides with Cloudinary.
- Try to use a different theme (e.g., 'Twenty Fourteen').
- Try to use a different browser.
- Try to use a different system.
- Check your Site Health under the Tools section to see any errors (e.g timeout, Rest API, etc).
- Verify that the Rest API is accessible by going to www.your_website.com/wp-json.
- Verify that there aren't any network or firewall connection issues.
- If newly uploaded images get synced while older images don't, check the GUID values in your wp_posts table as they need to match your domain. If not, you can use the Better Search Replace plugin to rewrite the table.
If something's still wrong, you're more than welcomed to open a ticket and we'll do our best to assist.