When experiencing any issues with our WordPress plugin, please check the following:
- Verify that you use the latest version of WordPress
- Verify that you use the latest version of our plugin
- Verify that you use the latest versions of other installed plugins
- Reinstall Cloudinary's plugin
- Verify that the correct CLOUDINARY_URL was entered in the Cloudinary plugin's Settings page
- Try to disable all other plugins. If it works, try to enable them one by one and verify which one collides with Cloudinary
- Try to use a different theme (e.g., 'Twenty Fourteen')
- Try to use a different browser
- Try to use a different system
- Verify that there aren't any network or firewall connection issues.
If something's still wrong, you're more than welcomed to open a ticket and we'll do our best to assist.