We have a contributed Angular code which is not maintained by Cloudinary (https://github.com/jbcpollak/cloudinary_angular), but it seems to work well for some of our customers. We encourage community contributions to Cloudinary's client libraries and promote them. In addition, it is in our road-map to officially support Angular, either by maintaining the current module or creating an updated one, but there's no ETA yet.
Articles in this section
- AWS S3 bucket naming conventions
- Does Cloudinary support AngularJS?
- How to integrate Cloudinary with appery.io apps?
- Do you have an Angular sample code for uploading and transforming images?
- Do you have a Scala sample code for uploading and transforming images?
- How to Integrate AngularJS with Cloudinary?
- Integrating Cloudinary with AngularJS
- How to Integrate Salesforce with Cloudinary?