When Strict Transformations are enabled, live preview cannot work for non 'Allowed' transformations. It is in our road-map to add special support for generating preview images of disallowed transformations from the media library.
Articles in this section
- How to implement video playback in mobile native application
- Why Cloudinary doesn't deliver images as gzip (Content-Encoding)?
- How to avoid broken URLs when operating multiple unsynchronized platforms?
- Can I personalize the Favicon that is displayed when directly accessing a resource URL?
- Why do I get a "public ID too long" error when trying to fetch from a remote URL?
- Does Cloudinary support ipv6?
- How can I generate a flat ZIP with no folders hierarchy?
- Why do Facebook profile pictures fail to be fetched?
- Why do I get low-quality images on mobile devices?
- Why isn't my image showing up?