When Strict Transformations are enabled, live preview cannot work for non 'Allowed' transformations. It is in our road-map to add special support for generating preview images of disallowed transformations from the media library.
Articles in this section
- Why is my asset returning a 40X error?
- Demo to play with different q_auto levels to save bandwidth when using higher DPR
- Best Practices For Mobile Usage
- How Can I perform bulk operation in the new UI
- Advantages of WebP vs Progressive JPEG
- Why shouldn't I use `v[0-9]` within folder names?
- What URL conventions are invalidated
- Why does Google's PageSpeed show that the image is not optimized?
- Why does the Cache-Control header contain both 'public' and 'private'?
- What happens if my notification URL (webhook) fails?