All of Cloudinary delivered images have the correct expiration headers using the Cache-Control 'max-age' directive (which is the best practice for CDN delivery).
Articles in this section
- Best Practices For Mobile Usage
- How Can I perform bulk operation in the new UI
- Why shouldn't I use `v[0-9]` within folder names?
- What URL conventions are invalidated
- Why does Google's PageSpeed show that the image is not optimized?
- Why does the Cache-Control header contain both 'public' and 'private'?
- What happens if my notification URL (webhook) fails?
- Why am I seeing a long Time to first byte (TTFB) on WebPageTest.org
- How to update an auto-uploaded resource
- How to update an already fetched image?