All of Cloudinary delivered images have the correct expiration headers using the Cache-Control 'max-age' directive (which is the best practice for CDN delivery).
Articles in this section
- Why is my asset returning a 40X error?
- Demo to play with different q_auto levels to save bandwidth when using higher DPR
- Best Practices For Mobile Usage
- How Can I perform bulk operation in the new UI
- Advantages of WebP vs Progressive JPEG
- Why shouldn't I use `v[0-9]` within folder names?
- CDN Invalidations: URL conventions invalidated for removed or replaced assets
- Why does Google's PageSpeed show that the image is not optimized?
- Why does the Cache-Control header contain both 'public' and 'private'?
- What happens if my notification URL (webhook) fails?