All of Cloudinary delivered images have the correct expiration headers using the Cache-Control 'max-age' directive (which is the best practice for CDN delivery).
Articles in this section
- Why does the Cache-Control header contain both 'public' and 'private'?
- What happens if my notification URL (webhook) fails?
- Why am I seeing a long Time to first byte (TTFB) on WebPageTest.org
- How to update an auto-uploaded resource
- How to update an already fetched image?
- How to implement video playback in mobile native application
- Why Cloudinary doesn't deliver images as gzip (Content-Encoding)?
- How to avoid broken URLs when operating multiple unsynchronized platforms?
- Can I personalize the Favicon that is displayed when directly accessing a resource URL?
- Why do I get a "public ID too long" error when trying to fetch from a remote URL?