Uploading images to Cloudinary can be done by simply using our secure upload API. Our client libraries simplify uploading further. See Client Libraries and Integrations below for more details.
Articles in this section
- Why The image size in the media library is different than the image size in the API?
- Overlay an image from a public URL
- Using the "Authorization" header
- Unsigned Uploads Security Considerations
- How To Migrate To The Upload Widget v2.0
- Why was my uploaded image truncated?
- Digital Asset Management with Cloudinary
- Fetching from password protected resources
- What is the difference between Cloudinary's automated cropping and Imagga's smart cropping
- Why I see broken images on changing file extension?