Uploading images to Cloudinary can be done by simply using our secure upload API. Our client libraries simplify uploading further. See Client Libraries and Integrations below for more details.
Articles in this section
- How to add upload-options when using Auto-Upload (mappings)
- How to detect corrupted images
- How to validate Cloudinary webhooks signature?
- How can I translate the upload widget text according to the Ruby I18n gem
- How to check if an image exists on my account?
- What structure does Cloudinary use to back-up my resources?
- What is the recommended approach for resizing large images during the upload process?
- What are the differences between Auto-Upload and Fetch?
- Does Cloudinary impose a URL length limit?