All API requests are signed using your Cloudinary's API Key and Secret. For better security, the signature is valid for one hour. Therefore, all API calls and the signatures include the 'timestamp' parameter that should be set to the current time (unix time in GMT). Getting the "Stale request" error usually means that either your computer's clock is in the past or the timestamp was not calculated in GMT.
Articles in this section
- How to add upload-options when using Auto-Upload (mappings)
- How to detect corrupted images
- How to validate Cloudinary webhooks signature?
- How can I translate the upload widget text according to the Ruby I18n gem
- How to check if an image exists on my account?
- What structure does Cloudinary use to back-up my resources?
- What is the recommended approach for resizing large images during the upload process?
- What are the differences between Auto-Upload and Fetch?
- Does Cloudinary impose a URL length limit?