All API requests are signed using your Cloudinary's API Key and Secret. For better security, the signature is valid for one hour. Therefore, all API calls and the signatures include the 'timestamp' parameter that should be set to the current time (unix time in GMT). Getting the "Stale request" error usually means that either your computer's clock is in the past or the timestamp was not calculated in GMT.
Articles in this section
- Digital Asset Management with Cloudinary
- What is the difference between Cloudinary's automated cropping and Imagga's smart cropping
- Why re-uploads won't overwrite images with the upload widget (unsigned uploads)
- How to upload image from Google Script to Cloudinary
- How to verify an upload response signature
- How to add upload-options when using Auto-Upload (mappings)
- How to detect corrupted images
- How to validate Cloudinary webhooks signature?
- How can I translate the upload widget text according to the Ruby I18n gem