All API requests are signed using your Cloudinary's API Key and Secret. For better security, the signature is valid for one hour. Therefore, all API calls and the signatures include the 'timestamp' parameter that should be set to the current time (unix time in GMT). Getting the "Stale request" error usually means that either your computer's clock is in the past or the timestamp was not calculated in GMT.
Articles in this section
- Unsigned Uploads Security Considerations
- How To Migrate To The Upload Widget v2.0
- Digital Asset Management with Cloudinary
- Fetching from password protected resources
- What is the difference between Cloudinary's automated cropping and Imagga's smart cropping
- Why I see broken images on changing file extension?
- Why image metadata is stripped on transformation?
- Why re-uploads won't overwrite images with the upload widget (unsigned uploads)
- How to upload image from Google Script to Cloudinary