All images, derived images and required metadata are stored and managed by Cloudinary in Amazon S3 buckets owned by Cloudinary.
Articles in this section
- How to verify an upload response signature
- How to add upload-options when using Auto-Upload (mappings)
- How to detect corrupted images
- How to validate Cloudinary webhooks signature?
- How can I translate the upload widget text according to the Ruby I18n gem
- How to check if an image exists on my account?
- What structure does Cloudinary use to back-up my resources?
- What is the recommended approach for resizing large images during the upload process?
- What are the differences between Auto-Upload and Fetch?