All images, derived images and required metadata are stored and managed by Cloudinary in Amazon S3 buckets owned by Cloudinary.
Articles in this section
- Why The image size in the media library is different than the image size in the API?
- Overlay an image from a public URL
- Using the "Authorization" header
- Unsigned Uploads Security Considerations
- How To Migrate To The Upload Widget v2.0
- Why was my uploaded image truncated?
- Digital Asset Management with Cloudinary
- Fetching from password protected resources
- What is the difference between Cloudinary's automated cropping and Imagga's smart cropping
- Why I see broken images on changing file extension?