All images, derived images and required metadata are stored and managed by Cloudinary in Amazon S3 buckets owned by Cloudinary.
Articles in this section
- How can I translate the upload widget text according to the Ruby I18n gem
- How to check if an image exists on my account?
- What structure does Cloudinary use to back-up my resources?
- What is the recommended approach for resizing large images during the upload process?
- What are the differences between Auto-Upload and Fetch?
- Does Cloudinary impose a URL length limit?
- Why wasn't my URL properly invalidated?
- How safe / secure is it to use unsigned upload from web browsers or mobile clients?
- Guidelines for self implementing chunked upload to Cloudinary