All images, derived images and required metadata are stored and managed by Cloudinary in Amazon S3 buckets owned by Cloudinary.
Articles in this section
- What structure does Cloudinary use to back-up my resources?
- What is the recommended approach for resizing large images during the upload process?
- What are the differences between Auto-Upload and Fetch?
- Does Cloudinary impose a URL length limit?
- Why wasn't my URL properly invalidated?
- How safe / secure is it to use unsigned upload from web browsers or mobile clients?
- Guidelines for self implementing chunked upload to Cloudinary
- How can I add upload-options when uploading via the Media-Library?
- How can I associate an incoming transformation with a specific upload-mapping?