There are few ways to raw resources via the UI and API.
API calls are set to the 'image' resource type by default. In order to perform API calls for 'raw' resources, you should also set the resource_type to raw in the destroy API call.
Delete single raw resource by public id
Upload API destroy call example in Ruby:
Cloudinary::Uploader.destroy('my_file.txt', :resource_type => "raw")
Delete multiple raw resources by public id
Admin API delete resources call example in Ruby:
Cloudinary::Api.delete_resources(['my_file.txt', 'my_file2.docx'], :resources_type => "raw")
Delete raw resources individually
- Click on the Media Library tab
- In the search bar, select the drop-drop in the left-hand corner labelled "All" and select "Others (Raw)
- Find the asset and click on the overflow icon (the three dots) and select Delete
Bulk delete raw
- Click on the gear icon in the top right-hand corner which will take you to a new view
- In the right-hand panel, there is a heading called "Support Activities" and under it, there should be a link labeled Bulk delete.
- Select "Originals and derived resources"
- Under Search by, go to the last section and select "Resource type" to "Raw" and "Type" to either "Uploaded", "Private" or "Authenticated"