Yes, Cloudinary does support creating and manipulating animated GIFs, you can read more about it here.
Articles in this section
- Does Cloudinary support working with PSD layers?
- How does using DPR differ from setting multiplied dimension values?
- I'm being continuously responded with 401-errors for certain types of URLs on my account
- What can I do when faces are being falsely detected or not properly detected?
- How can I darken my image?
- How can I force a specific image to feature when sharing my links on Facebook?
- When should I use the text_no_trim flag?
- Why am I getting "401 Unauthorized" when trying to manipulate an image using add-ons?
- Why can't I use `f_auto` inside my named-transformation?
- Can I control breakpoints behavior with Cloudinary's responsive design support?