Yes, you can use the same Cloudinary account in multiple web sites, as long as you do not exceed your plan limits. Notice that you need to take care not to share the same image public IDs between sites in order to avoid conflicts.
Articles in this section
- Setting up Microsoft Azure SSO for signing in to Cloudinary
- How can I set up Google G-Suite SAML SSO for signing in to my Cloudinary account?
- How can I setup 2FA using the front camera of my mobile phone?
- Setting up Okta SSO for signing in to Cloudinary
- Can I have multiple users/roles for my account?
- Does Cloudinary support credit card payments?
- I registered to Cloudinary via a PaaS. Can I login to Cloudinary with Email / password directly?
- How can I update the payment method of a PayPal account with an existing subscription to Cloudinary?
- How can I cancel my Cloudinary account?
- How can I change the PayPal account I use for billing?