Invoices can be downloaded through the Billing tab in your Cloudinary management console's settings section. Log in to your account, click on the icon in the top header, then go to the Billing tab. In the bottom of the page, you will find the list of invoices with an option to view or download them.
Articles in this section
- Custom Cache Invalidation
- How to Request New Feature Developments from Cloudinary
- SAML SSO (Single sign-on) with Cloudinary - FAQ
- What does "Pending" mean in the user's status section?
- SAML Provisioning with Okta: Tips for setting user attributes
- Setting up Microsoft AD FS SSO for signing in to Cloudinary
- Setting up Auth0 SSO for signing in to Cloudinary
- Setting up Microsoft Azure SSO for signing in to Cloudinary
- How can I set up Google G-Suite SAML SSO for signing in to my Cloudinary account?
- How can I setup 2FA using the front camera of my mobile phone?
the links is not longer available
Your invoices can be found when signed in to your account under "Settings" on the right hand side.
I'm not seeing the invoice link in Settings anywhere. I've just clicked through most pages in the dashboard with out any success. Does it take time for the link to appear?
You can see your invoices by logging in to your account and go to your Billing settings page:
Ok it's now displaying. So it looks like it cant take up to 3 days before your first invoice will displaying in Billing.
All invoices are uploaded daily at 0:00 GMT.
Good day, I can't reach my invoices, when I go to that link https://cloudinary.com/console/settings/billing it does not show me anything.
Please send us a support ticket and we'll help you to solve this issue:
Please sign in to leave a comment.