No, the free plan is not time limited. You can use the free plan for as long as you want.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I downgrade my account?
- Why is my account disabled and how can I recover my disabled account?
- What does N/A mean in my reports in the Referral Domains and Browser sections?
- How is my add-on usage being counted when it's applied with different transformations?
- My account's usage-reports show a relatively high Transformations rate
- Storage cleanup best practices
- How does Cloudinary count my plan's quotas and what does every quota mean?
- What happens if I exceed the usage limits of my account's plan?
- How do I know how much of my plan quotas I have used already?
- Are there features only in the paid plans missing in the free plan?
We may go over the limit this month on the free plan (steps have been taken so that it doesn't happen again). If we upgrade to the paid plan, can we downgrade back to the free plan once we have our usage under control?
Yes, so long as you're below the Pro plan you can upgrade and downgrade at your own discretion. Please just note that in order to downgrade your account you'll need to be within the limitations of the desired plan and if not you won't have the option to downgrade until you're within that plans limits.
Hope this helps!
Can i buy some extra credits? 99 dolars for Brazilian real is a large step for us ( U$99 * R$ 5.7) = R$ 564
Can you please open a support ticket through the following link so that we could take a closer look into your account and check?
Please sign in to leave a comment.