Nearly all features are included in both the free and paid plans. The few features specific to the paid plans include supporting private CDN distributions and S3 buckets. See our plan comparison page for more details.
Articles in this section
- What does N/A stand for under my Referral Domain report section?
- How is my add-on usage being counted when it's applied with different transformations?
- My account's usage-reports show a relatively high Transformations rate
- Storage cleanup best practices
- How does Cloudinary count my plan's quotas and what does every quota mean?
- What happens if I exceed plan limits?
- How do I know how much of my plan quotas I have used already?
- Are there features only in the paid plans missing in the free plan?
- Is the free plan limited in time?