Nearly all features are included in both the free and paid plans. The are a few features specific to the paid plans which include supporting private CDN distributions and S3 buckets. Please see our plan comparison page for more details.
Articles in this section
- What does N/A stand for under my Referral Domain report section?
- How is my add-on usage being counted when it's applied with different transformations?
- My account's usage-reports show a relatively high Transformations rate
- Storage cleanup best practices
- How does Cloudinary count my plan's quotas and what does every quota mean?
- What happens if I exceed plan limits?
- How do I know how much of my plan quotas I have used already?
- Are there features only in the paid plans missing in the free plan?
- Is the free plan limited in time?