Nearly all features are included in both the free and paid plans. The are a few features specific to the paid plans which include supporting private CDN distributions and S3 buckets. Please see our plan comparison page for more details.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I downgrade my account?
- Why is my account disabled and how can I recover my disabled account?
- What does N/A mean in my reports in the Referral Domains and Browser sections?
- How is my add-on usage being counted when it's applied with different transformations?
- My account's usage-reports show a relatively high Transformations rate
- Storage cleanup best practices
- How does Cloudinary count my plan's quotas and what does every quota mean?
- What happens if I exceed the usage limits of my account's plan?
- How do I know how much of my plan quotas I have used already?
- Are there features only in the paid plans missing in the free plan?
Please sign in to leave a comment.