Cloudinary folders are included in the resource's public ID. In order to change the name of a folder, in which your resources are located, you must, in fact, rename the public ID of each and every resource to include the new destination folder instead of the original one. The remaining empty folder can then be deleted.
Articles in this section
- Enabling Automatic File Backups in your Cloudinary Account
- Retrieving Images, Videos and Other Assets from Backup with Cloudinary’s Management Console
- How to Restore Deleted Assets with Cloudinary’s Management Console
- Adding Permissions to Your Cloudinary Folders
- How can I find content added to Cloudinary by a specific date range?
- How to delete all derived images of a certain transformation
- Legal naming conventions
- How to restore an overwritten/deleted resource from backup?
- How to calculate an image's PHASH signature and a distance between images?
- How can I avoid generating the 'media_lib_thumb' versions?