Below is the current caching settings, divided by its delivery type:
- uploaded resources (using res.cloudinary.com/cloudname): 30 days
- uploaded resources (using private cdn distribution or cname): 365 days
- fetched resources: 7 days
- url2png resources: 30 days
- social network resources: 7 days
- twitter resources: 30 days
- google resources: 30 days
- list json resources: 1 hour
Note that Cloudinary's CDN caching policy may change from time to time.
Can i update the default uploaded resources days from 30 to 1 year.
Changing the caching period is possible for all of our paid plans.
If you could open a request with email@example.com we could take a deeper look into your use case and see how we can accommodate.
How can I change the caching period?
Please sign in to leave a comment.