Sign in with SSO is a feature available customers in Enterprise / Custom Plans.
In order to set up your account for Okta SSO, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Okta admin console (https://<orgname>-admin.okta.com)
- Click 'Add Applications' in the 'Shortcuts' menu on the right side of the page
- Click the 'Create New App' green button
- Choose SAML 2.0 as the type of Application, and click Create
- Fill in the form:
- Choose an app name (e.g. 'Cloudinary').
- Upload a logo from this link.
- Click Next.
- Single sign on URL: https://cloudinary.com/saml/consume
- Audience URI (SP Entity ID): https://cloudinary.com/saml/consume
Name ID format: EmailAddress
Application username: Email
Click Next, and then Finish.