You can use Cloudinary to get image metadata including dimensions for every image by URL, even if the image is not stored in Cloudinary. To do that use Cloudinary's explicit API with image type fetch, the image URL as the public ID and image_metadata set to true. Cloudinary will fetch the image, extract the metadata and return it in the response.
Articles in this section
- Adding Permissions to Your Cloudinary Folders
- How can I find content added to Cloudinary by a specific date range?
- How to delete all derived images of a certain transformation
- Legal naming conventions
- How to restore an overwritten/deleted resource from backup?
- How to calculate an image's PHASH signature and a distance between images?
- How can I avoid generating the 'media_lib_thumb' versions?
- What does the "question mark" thumbnail on the Media-Library stand for?
- How can I completely prevent the existence of image duplications on my Cloudinary account?
- Is it possible to use Cloudinary to get dimensions of any image by URL?