The 'media_lib_thumb' thumbnails are automatically created when uploading or browsing through images via the media-library web interface. They are not created for images uploaded through our API (until browsed through the media library).
Articles in this section
- Legal naming conventions
- How to restore an overwritten/deleted resource from backup?
- How to calculate an image's PHASH signature and a distance between images?
- How can I avoid generating the 'media_lib_thumb' versions?
- What does the "question mark" thumbnail on the Media-Library stand for?
- How can I completely prevent the existence of image duplications on my Cloudinary account?
- Is it possible to use Cloudinary to get dimensions of any image by URL?
- Why shouldn't I use underscore within folder names?
- Resource different naming methods
- How can Cloudinary help me to avoid duplications on my account?