When defining your Cloudinary dashboard to be only accessible from a certain IP address, therefore accessing from any other IP address is restricted. This definition can be changed by logging in from the whitelisted IP address and then change the setting from the Security settings page.
Articles in this section
- Source IP address XX.XXX.XXX.XX not allowed
- For how long does Cloudinary cache my delivered content on the CDN?
- Am I the owner of my images?
- Can I allow access to uploaded images only to authenticated users?
- How can I prevent users from fetching remote URLs dynamically using my Cloudinary's account?
- How do I prevent users for generating image transformations by playing with URL parameters?