The following video and associated material shows how to achieve a common digital asset management (DAM) scenario - soliciting and approving content from external content creators - using Cloudinary's DAM solution.
Photography in video supplied by You X Ventures.
1. Uploading files with upload presets.
2. Moderating uploaded files, choosing to approve or decline certain assets.
3. Adding comments on specific assets, notifying other DAM users.
4. Editing uploaded files in Adobe Creative Cloud programs, such as Photoshop.
5. Putting approved assets into collections for distribution.