Thanks to Cloudinary’s Advanced Search feature in the Management Console, you can easily find any files by the dates they were added to the system. This is available through the Custom Date selector, which was released in July 2018.
Watch a video
Access this feature
1. Log into your Cloudinary Management Console (https://cloudinary.com/console)
2. Select your Media Library (https://cloudinary.com/console/media_library/folders/all/)
3. Once in the Media Library, select the Advanced Search icon in the search bar.
If you do not see this icon, please send us a request to turn the feature on for your account.
4. At this point, you should see a section labeled “Time” on the right-side of the Advanced Search panel. From here, you can select “Custom range” from the second dropdown field.
5. Choosing the ‘Custom range’ option will now allow you to select a start date and end date from their respective fields.
Doing so will then display the associated content in the date range, based on the criteria in the first dropdown field.
- Uploaded: The date when the content was last uploaded to the Cloudinary console
- Created: The date when the content was first uploaded to the Cloudinary console
- Taken: The date when the content was created, based on the content’s associated Exif data.
This feature should be useful when trying to find content added by your team around a specific date range, rather than some of the more generic options for date filtering, such as “Today” or “Last 7 Days”.