Digital asset management (DAM) is an ongoing process that comprises numerous steps and requires unique expertise and skills as well as seamless coordination. To help answer this question, we’ve created the Ultimate Digital Asset Management Guide, which takes you through the entire journey of implementing DAM – from learning about DAM, exploring its solutions, and evaluating the choices for such a platform.
The guide contains the following chapters:
- What is Digital Asset Management and Why It Matters for Organizations
- The Evolution of Digital Asset Management Systems: On-Premise, Cloud, and Dynamic
- Media Asset Management and Enterprise Content Management: What’s the Difference?
- Digital Asset Managers: What They Do and Why You Need One
- Digital Asset Management Software: A Buyer’s Guide
- DAM Best Practices and Critical Success Factors
You can read more in the official blog announcement here: Cloudinary’s Ultimate DAM Guide, an Invaluable Resource for Managing Digital Assets.