Since 2.7.0, you can generate a report that can be used to debug any specific issues you're having with your media and will help assist our support team should you need to contact them with any queries. The report will be in JSON format and will include information about:
- Current WordPress and Cloudinary configuration.
- Currently installed plugins.
- Any themes that are being used.
- Any specifically selected media. These can be added to the report from the WordPress Media Library.
- Any specifically selected posts or pages. These can be added to the report from the relevant listing pages.
Here is a short video demonstrating how to generate the report:
By default, the report doesn't embed any media or posts, but if necessary, you can manually add assets to the report to facilitate the investigation.
Here is a short video demonstrating how to add media to your report, the same process applies to posts and pages:
Please sign in to leave a comment.