Sign in with SSO is a feature available for customers on Enterprise / Custom Plans.
In order to set up your account with Azure SSO, please follow the following steps -
Setup in Azure
Detailed instructions can be found at - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/manage-apps/configure-single-sign-on-portal
- Log in to Azure Portal - https://portal.azure.com . Go to
Azure Active Directory.
- Click on
Users. Ensure the user registered in Cloudinary exists there with the same email
Azure Active Directory -> Enterprise Applications
+ New Applicationto add Cloudinary as an application (ensure you are subscribed to a premium plan)
Add an applicationoptions, choose
- You can provide
Cloudinaryas the application name
- Once you click add, it will take you to the Application Screen
- From the application screen, select 'Single sign-on' menu. Fill out the details of the Cloudinary application.
- Entity ID: https://cloudinary.com/saml
- Assertion Consumer Service URL: https://cloudinary.com/saml/consume
- Relay State: https://cloudinary.com/console
- Additional fields as shown below:
- Assign user to the Cloudinary application. Reference doc - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/manage-apps/add-application-portal-assign-users
- Download the Federation Metadata XML
Setup in Cloudinary
- Login to your Cloudinary account with a Master Admin user and navigate to the Users Tab of your Settings area
Metadata retrieval methodto
Inline, instead of the default
- Open the
Federation Metadata XML(downloaded on step 9 above) in a text editor. Copy and paste it into the
SAML Metadatatext box
- Save your changes
You should now be able to log into Cloudinary from Azure. You can verify this by clicking
Test on the 'Single sign-on' setup screen shown on step 8 above.
Please sign in to leave a comment.