In order to set up your account with Azure SSO, please follow the following steps -
Setup in Azure
Detailed instructions can be found at - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/manage-apps/configure-single-sign-on-portal
- Log in to Azure Portal - https://portal.azure.com . Goto
Azure Active Directory.
- Click on
Users. Ensure the user registered in Cloudinary exists there with the same email
Azure Active Directory -> Enterprise Applications
+ New Applicationto add Cloudinary as an application (ensure you are subscribed to a premium plan)
Add an applicationoptions, choose
- You can provide
Cloudinaryas the application name
- Once you click add, it will take you to the Application Screen
- From the application screen, select 'Single sign-on' menu. Fill out the details as shows below
- Download the Federation Metadata XML
Setup in Cloudinary
- Login to your Cloudinary account with a Master Admin user and navigate to the Users Tab of your Settings area
Metadata retrieval methodto Inline, instead of the default URL option.
- Open the
Federation Metadata XML(downloaded on step 9 above) in a text editor. Copy and paste it into the
SAML Metadatatext box
- Save your changes
You should now be able to log into Cloudinary from Azure. You can verify this by clicking
Test on the 'Single sign-on' setup screen shown on step 8 above.