We are entirely new to Cloudinary so forgive me if this is an unintelligent or redundant question: Is it technically possible to code a script that
1. allows for the bulk upload of assets into a temporary folder
2. (user then manually assigns structured metadata)
3. automatically starts rename files according to the structured metadata ("metadata1-metadata2-metadata3.jpeg") once all metadata has been assigned
4. creates a public ID from the metadata ("metadata1-[random number]")
5. moves the assets from the temporary folder to the final folder "metadata1".
Thanks for a hint, I do appreciate your time!
Post is closed for comments.